Business of Arts Seminars
The AAA strives to provide learning opportunities for its members. Business of Arts Seminars, led by members, are a first-hand way for local artists to get information and tips on a wealth of topics, such as: product photography, self promotion, utilizing social media, online art sales, and art appraisals and pricing.
Visit our Events Calendar for upcoming seminars.
Past seminar topics have included:
- Behind the Scenes of the ASO and Bay Theater with Maestro Novo and Janet Luby
- What jurors look for when selecting pieces for a juried show
- Getting your work published
- Lawyers and accountants panel on what artists need to know about setting up their business
- Antique Roadshow
- Social Media for Artists
- Creating Income for Artists
Interested in leading a Business of Arts Seminar
for the Annapolis Arts Alliance?
Please contact us with a proposal and your credentials for consideration.