Business of Arts Seminars
The AAA strives to provide learning opportunities for its members. Business of Arts Seminars, led by members, are a first-hand way for local artists to get information and tips on a wealth of topics, such as: product photography, self promotion, utilizing social media, online art sales, and art appraisals and pricing.
Our most recent Business of Arts Seminar in 2016, was led by board member and local illustrator and graphic artist, Cat Paschal Dolch. The seminar, “An Introduction to Selling Your Art Online” was attended by over 50 AAA members with varying levels of experience in online sales. We had great discussions, learned a lot, and look forward to “Selling Your Art Online: 201” in 2017!
Past seminar topics have included:
- Behind the Scenes of the ASO and Bay Theater with Maestro Novo and Janet Luby
- What jurors look for when selecting pieces for a juried show
- Getting your work published
- Lawyers and accountants panel on what artists need to know about setting up their business
- Antique Roadshow
- Social Media for Artists
- Creating Income for Artists
Interested in leading a Business of Arts Seminar
for the Annapolis Arts Alliance?