Providing one collective voice for anyone interested in or touched by the arts.
- Annapolis Arts Alliance is a Nonprofit organization dedicated to all the arts in Annapolis, Maryland and the surrounding neighborhoods. Whether you are a professional or amateur artist, a patron of the arts, a visitor or a resident in our capital city; the creative arts enriches our lives. Our goal is to provide one collective voice for anyone interested in or touched by arts.
Annual membership drive
Annapolis Arts Alliance Member Event
— September —
- HAPPY HOUR ARTY PARTY:
- Annapolis Arts Alliance Member Social Meet & Greet. October 7th at Blackwall Hitch. 6-8pm
More about Art Shows:
Throughout the year we have opportunities for our artists to exhibit. Past exhibits have included juried shows at the Annapolis Maritime Museum, Quiet Waters Park Gallery, The Artist’s Framer, The West Annapolis Art Works Gallery and the City Hall, not to mention a Christmas Art Show downtown.
BUSINESS ARTS SEMINARS
Social Media for Artists
Jennifer Casey Photography, will be sharing her expertise on social media for artists. Learn how to maximize the power of social media to market your art, build a community and a following.
- Ways to gain business through on-line exposure
- Using Facebook, easy and cost effective marketing approaches
- Tips to optimize social media
- How to protect your on line content
- Best practices
More about Business of Arts Seminars:
Past seminars have included panel discussions about: Behind the Scenes of the ASO and Bay Theater with Maestro Novo and Janet Luby; What jurors look for when selecting pieces for a juried show; Getting your work published; Lawyers and accountants panel on what artists need to know about setting up their business; Creating Income for Artists.
(If you would like to offer a seminar we invite you to submit your proposal to the AAA Board for consideration.)
Local Arts Organizations