Providing one collective voice for anyone interested in or touched by the arts.
- Annapolis Arts Alliance is a Nonprofit organization dedicated to all the arts in Annapolis, Maryland and the surrounding neighborhoods. Whether you are a professional or amateur artist, a patron of the arts, a visitor or a resident in our capital city; the creative arts enriches our lives. Our goal is to provide one collective voice for anyone interested in or touched by arts.
— February thru March —
Annapolis Arts Alliance Member Show
Petite Squares 2014
All works are 10 x 10” or smaller
February 9 – March 30
Hours: Mon – Sat 11-5 Sundays 12-4
More about Art Shows:
Throughout the year we have opportunities for our artists to exhibit. Past exhibits have included juried shows at the Annapolis Maritime Museum, Quiet Waters Park Gallery, The Artist’s Framer, The West Annapolis Art Works Gallery and the City Hall, not to mention a Christmas Art Show downtown.
Business of Arts Seminars
— February —
- Business of Art Seminar:
- Get your art appraised by a licensed appraiser at:
- Art and Antique Appraisals
by Todd Peenstra
- Sunday, March 2 2:30 – 4:30pm
- You may bring up to two pieces to be
- Members $10 per piece
- Non-members $20 per piece
- Art sale, Reception, wine and appetizers.
More about Business of Arts Seminars:
Past seminars have included panel discussions about: Behind the Scenes of the ASO and Bay Theater with Maestro Novo and Janet Luby; What jurors look for when selecting pieces for a juried show; Getting your work published; Lawyers and accountants panel on what artists need to know about setting up their business; Creating Income for Artists.
Local Arts Organizations